IT Project Manager
Working for Aprico Consultants in one word: Ambition? Passion? Excellence? Development? Fulfilment? Of course. We’re committed to all of that. Just like you, we believe that it’s about quality, rather than quantity. What’s more, you’ll join a community of coaches and consultants who are as motivated as you are.
At Aprico Consultants, we do what we say and we say what we do. Transparency is key. We like people who are eager to learn, just like we are. Because growing means learning. We can’t wait to welcome you as the newest member of the Aprico family.
Aprico Consultants is currently looking for Project Managers who will take the lead of several business/IT projects in the public or private sector in Brussels or Namur.
Your new role
Here are the details of your role. Are you up to the challenge?
- You will be responsible for the scope, timing and budget of different projects.
- You will align the project planning with the team leaders/product owners of the different product teams in order to guarantee the delivery of the project’s products.
- Understand and challenge the needs of internal customers in order to define the real requirements, to give the right advise and to propose the right orientation of the solution.
- You will act as “the missing link” between stakeholders and operational teams.
- As Project Manager you will be able to work independently following the priorities and timing of the project plan.
- You will monitor and control the project (actuals, earned-value, quality, risks) and communicate to both the ICT management and the steering committee.
- You will closely follow the procedures of the project and will adhere to the rules, standards and guidelines defined in the methodology used by the PMO.
What do we expect of you?
Here’s our wishlist for our ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have more than 5 years of professional experience in IT Project Management.
- You are fluent in French. Good knowledge of English is required.
- You hold a master degree and you have followed theoretical courses on Project Management.
- You have a burning desire to be the best in Agile/Scrum and/or Prince II . (a certification is a great advantage).
- MS-Project will be the main reporting tool.
- BPMN, UML, VISIO or other modeling/functional tools are a good asset for a better communication within different stakeholders and analysts.
- IT awareness (web, development issues…) will give you more confidence when talking with your IT colleagues. You are curious about the new trends and technologies in IT.
- You are a people person. The main qualities you have are: proactivity, assertivity, effective and coherent communication, leadership, enthusiasm, adaptability, diplomacy and empathy.
- A real determination to be an ambassador for Aprico Consultants at all times.
What Aprico offers
Are you still there? Perfect. Here’s what we offer you:
- Stimulating projects with major players? It’s a deal.
- Genuine career support? Absolutely.
- Information, training, certification? We promise.
- Coaches and mentors to support and stimulate? That’s right: just for you.
- A competitive salary package for employees? Of course.
- Respect for consultants’ fees? Yes, that’s vital.
- Challenging projects with clients in different sectors. These clients are all big players in the market.
- A team of experts in Project Management/PMO. This allows you to have coaches, mentors and sparring partners.
At Aprico Consultants, people are at the heart of what we do. We discuss things and we ensure a perfect match between you and our clients.
Are you ready to work together to take on this new challenge?