IT Integration Specialist ( Citrix , MS 365 NL/EN )
For our client Financial Joint Venture of 2 Major Global and Belgian Automotive leaders we are looking for an IT Integration Specialist to support multiple migration and architecture projects ( Citrix and Microsoft 365 migration , AS 400 etc. )
Goal of the job
The IT Integration Specialist identifies, publishes and communicates strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities. He/She drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model.
- Design and implement various strategies for all Service Oriented Architecture.
- Ensure improvement of all architectural processes within time frame and provide training to all development teams to maintain project deliverables and reduce costs.
- Manage all communication with IT and business managers.
- Maintain an efficient technical environment for all client services and document all architectural plans and provide support to all business and assemble all system components.
- Assist in finalization of all systems and provide support to various stakeholders.
- Analyze all requirements and maintain all architecture business systems and documents.
- Administer installation and provide support to all documents.
- Design various integration programs and prepare required documents for same and execute various integration platforms.
- Maintain oversight for all third-party processes.
- Maintain and documents all service contracts and promote optimal level of communications.
- Monitor all metadata content for development community and ensure appropriate allocation of all resources.
- Analyze metrics and measure effectiveness of programs and return of investment goals.
- Assist customer in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layer.
- Study of computer science, business informatics or a comparable education
- Wide range of IT skills
- Abstraction ability for IT technical support of the business/technical processes
- Understanding of different IT architectures and heterogeneous IT landscapes
- Ability to draft accurate documentation that supports the project management effort and coding
- Intercultural experiences
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Team and communication skills
- Enforcement, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of French or Dutch in spoken and written
Our offer an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.