IT Graduates 2022 - Cloud Engineer (en)
Our 300+ IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 600+ applications and are keywords in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to public cloud solutions (AWS and Azure) and transform data into values. We work in agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
AXA is a global insurance company.
You will integrate a program that will give you the opportunity to be trained in the field of Cloud Engineering. We will train you in order to become a Cloud Engineer / Analyst (DevOps). You will become an expert of the full engineering life cycle going from analysis over technical design to development.
As such, you will:
* understand the business and architecture requirements;
* create and develop well designed and structured Cloud solutions;
* build reusable code and libraries for future use inside AXA;
* ensure high quality, performant and scalable product deliveries.
You will have the opportunity to work with different technology stacks (.NET, JAVA, Angular, ESB) and Cloud providers (AWS, Azure). Moreover, you take care of the security aspects, the automated testing, the operations and the maintenance of the web applications and services you manage.
As a Junior Cloud Engineer, you have at least:
* A master' or bachelor's degree in IT or in Sciences with a strong interest in IT;
* A good command of English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is considered an asset;
* Knowledge of one of the common Object-Oriented programming languages (Python, Java, C#,…);
* Knowledge of the common application hosting frameworks (Java, .NET, NodeJS,…) is considered as asset.
* Knowledge of the leading Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) is considered as asset.
* An excellent team player with a positive mind-set;
* A good analyst and problem solver;
* Customer-oriented and you have an eye for the user experience;
* Eager to learn cloud technologies.
What you can expect:
- A nice reward for your hard work
- An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
- The benefits of working at an insurance company
- From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
- A job that respects your personal life and dreams
- With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!