The IT developer is responsible for developing the company's resources and needs in the field of IT.
IT employee may offer you remote support with IT problems in the field.
Receives guidance from: IT Manager
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain the internal systems within the company.
- Developing Software products or applications (+ functional specifications into an application design)
- Translating the information needs with in projects.
- During the development of Software, you will also test, debug, and
- You write documentation, not only for users of the software, but also for for IT colleagues who need to work with it.
- You plan to implement the software and release it for commissioning. Pay attention to the consequences of using the new software and the way in which the software interacts with other (existing) systems. For example, you must consider the feeling that the work processes of a department in a company change after the introduction of the new software. As a software engineer, you therefore must think carefully about the guidance of the end users.
- Supporting the IT department of the Benelux in the delivery of support on hardware/software and/or applications
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have the diplomatic ability to get things done, you can convincing people and daring to outsource tasks.
You excel at fast-paced collecting and absorbing information.
- You have experience in providing project-related training and assistance.
- You work systematically and result-oriented and are therefore able to set up phases and activities. You are not a procrastinator and will retain the overview.
- You stand out for your abilities as a coordinator and communicator and speak fluently Dutch, French and English.
- You can present at least a few years of successful project management. Knowledge of The food sector is a plus. You have a thoroughcomputer science knowledge.
- You are stress resistant and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You can work autonomously and stay focused on the objectives. You have a sufficient sense of responsibility and you can afford to Nudge.
- In accordance with the Environmental Policy Statement, the Commission to use a minimum amount of paper and to use digital alternatives for daily business as much as possible.