SAP Challenge by Deloitte
Welcome to the first SAP Challenge organized by Deloitte!
You will have 15 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with one or several correct answers. A wrong answer results in a score of 0. When you skip a question, you will receive no points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 15 minutes.
Follow the steps to participate:
- Sign up on Sign in on your profile
- Choose to participate in one of the functional module Quizzes listed below – you can participate in more than one quiz, but we will take the results of your first category when issuing prizes.
1. S/4 Finance
2. SAP Central Finance
- Including MDG & ICR
3. S/4 Supply Chain - Planning
4.S/4 Supply Chain - Procurement +
- S4 Purchasing
5. S/4 Supply Chain - Plan to Produce (Manufacturing & Logistics)
- Logistics & Distribution
6. S/4 Supply Chain - EWM
7. S/4 Supply Chain - TM
8. SAP Analytics & Business Intelligence
- SAP Analytics Cloud & BW/4HANA
9. S/4 Cloud (Machine Learning, Process Automation, S/4 Cloud)
- Public & Private Cloud
- Machine Learning
- Process Automation
- Cloud Integration
10. SAP Customer Experience Suite
11. Success Factors
- Employee Experience
- Core HR and payroll
- Talent management & workforce analytics
12. SAP Novice
- Users or consultants with 1 year > experience
- Questions across all areas
13. Controls and Security
- Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
- Application Security / Roles
- Data Architecture
- Master Data Governance
- Data Privacy
- Take a deep breath & click Start
Deloitte will announce the ranking at the end of the First Round. The 10 best participants of each categories will be displayed on the leaderboard as from 10 December. The scores will be released privately to the participants at the end of the online challenge. The top performers in each category will be invited to a Final where they have a chance to upgrade their prize.
Prizes to win:
- Participants who finish first in round one will be invited to the Final where they can upgrade their prize to those listed, if placed in the top 3.
- There is only one prize on offer per person, no cumulation. If entering more than one category, we will take the results of whichever category you enter first – please choose wisely.
- If placed first in round one, iPads will be issued upon completion of Finals night (if not placed in the top 3 in the Final).
- If placed 2nd or 3rd in round one, prizes will be issued in the weeks that follow.
- Participants must be residents in Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia and be over 18 years old to win the prizes.
- Deloitte employees and associates are welcome to participate but will not be eligible to win prizes.
Ambassadors / Jury members
Rules of the challenge
You can participate in more than one quiz, but we will take the results of your first category when issuing prizes. The participant can only compete in their own name and not for someone else.
You will have 15 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with one or several correct answers. The online test contains questions with 1 level of difficulty and an associated score of 1 points, if answered correctly. A wrong answer results in a score of 0. When you skip a question, you score 0 points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 15 minutes.
Data privacy & information sharing
By registering for this challenge, you agree to the transfer of your data to Deloitte, who may contact you and with whom you can exercise your rights via the address. The following personal data about the participants will be collected and processed:
- Country & Location
- Email & Mobile number
Personal data is collected and processed by Deloitte for the following uses:
- To enable and oversee the fair competition process
- To set up the ranking & Leaderboard
- To contact the participants and released the scores privately
- To inform the participants about SAP Career opportunities at Deloitte
- To contact the winners and deliver the prizes
The organizers’ servers will automatically save specific data such as address, date and time.
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in (List 14 countries) to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court