Room 1, Finals .Net Challenge Belgium
You reach the finals of the .Net Challenge Belgium 2021!
Rules of the challenge
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with one or several good answers.
The online test contains 15 questions with 1 level of difficulty and an associated score of 1 points, if answered correctly.
A wrong answer results in a score of 0.
When you skip a question, you win nor lose points.
The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
Data privacy & information sharing
The following personal data about the participants will be collected by EDITx: first name, last name, scores , email, mobile number and Linkedin profile (if present). Personal data are used for the following purposes:
- To see if everything runs according to the rules
- To set up the statboard & leaderboard at the end of the Challenge
EDITx shares the personal information of the participants with the companies Satelit & Microsoft and any governmental agency or authority in Belgium, should they request it (in case of irregularities).
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community