Welcome to the first Quality Engineering & Testing Challenge organized by Sogeti!
Sogeti, part of Capgemini, brings you this challenge where your knowledge about Quality Engineering & Testing will be put to the ultimate test. 10 minutes – 15 questions. Answer them all and you could walk away with a voucher of €250, €500 or €750. The best participants from the first round will be invited to the finals on 18/1/2024. As a bonus, each finalist will be rewarded with a €50 voucher.
So, what are you waiting for? Time to take a deep breath and get started!
Participation is free and online.
Jury and ambassadors
Rules of the challenge
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 multiple-choice questions. You don't lose points when you skip a question or when the answer is wrong. Time counts!
The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
Professionals and students compete in the same category.
The finals will be played with the best professionals and with the top 5 students on 18/1/2024.
The details of your score will be released privately to you at the end of the Challenge so that the answers cannot be shared among players during the Challenge.
Data sharing and privacy
By registering for this challenge, you agree to the transfer of your data to Sogeti, Part of Capgemini, who may contact you and with whom you can exercise your rights. The following personal data about the participants will be collected and processed:
- Country & Location
- Email & Mobile number
- Info added to your Editx profile
Personal data is collected and processed by Sogeti for the following uses:
- To enable and oversee the fair competition process
- To set up the ranking & Leaderboard
- To contact the participants and released the scores privately
- To inform the participants about career opportunities
- To contact the winners and deliver the prizes
The organizers’ servers will automatically save specific data such as address, date and time.
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court