Metaverse Challenge Belgium
The comptetition takes place online. You only need to register on EDITx.
How is the challenge organized?
You will have 5 minutes to give the correct answer to as many questions as you can (up to 15). The Challenge consists of a set of multiple-choice questions with one or several good answers.
Rules of the challenge
A wrong answer or a skipped answer results in a score of 0.
In case of a tie, the timeframe to answer the questions will determine the order in the leaderboard.
You can skip questions and come back on the skipped questions before ending the quiz!
The results will be released privately to each user at the end of the challenge. The name of the Top 20 best participants will be displayed in the leaderboard.
Data privacy & information sharing
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old
- Participants must be located in Belgium to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community