Participate in this challenge by answering a few questions as fast as you can.. Be the best and join hundreds of fellow JS enthusiasts for a day full of JS fun at BeJS conf (Brussels & online) on the 13th of May 2022...
Was not able to be the first? you still win: You will receive by mail an exclusive 40% discount for BeJS conf just after your participation in the challenge.
BeJS conf will take place on the 13th of May 2022 in BLUEPOINT BRUSSELS BeJS conf will be in a Hybrid format (onsite + online)
Ambassadors / Jury members
Rules of the challenge
How to participate?
Registration is open during the entire duration of the challenge. You only need to register on EDITx.
How is the challenge organized?
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to as many questions as you can (max 15). The questions will be multiple-choice with one good or several answers.
If you are qualified or if you rank among the 20 best participants, your name, first name and score will be posted on the leaderboard.
In case of a tie, the timeframe to answer the questions will determine the order in the leaderboard.
Everyone can participate but only european residents over 18 years old are eligible to win the prizes.
- One registration per person is authorized.
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources.
- Personal information must be accurate.
- Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will invalid the registration or entail the loss of the Prize.
Data privacy & information sharing
In the context of this competition, the following data about the participants will be collected and processed: name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number and possibly Linkedin profile. The organizers’ servers will automatically save specific data such as: adress, date and time. Personal data are collected and processed for the following uses:
- To enable and oversee the correct competition process
- To analyze and optimize EDITx
- To set up the Statboard & Leaderboard at the end of the challenge