Java Tour Belgium 2021
Do you think that you have what it takes to become Belgium’s Java Tour champion?
Then you definitely should participate to the Java Tour. But you can alo participate for one of the following reasons:
- To strenthen your skills
- To have fun and enjoy
- To discover Java
- Or just by curiosity
Rules of the challenge
How to participate? The registration is open for the entire duration of the Tour. The comptetition takes place online. You only need to register on EDITx.
How is the challenge organized?
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to as many questions as you can (up to 15). The Challenge consists of a set of multiple-choice questions with one or several good answers.
A wrong answer results in a score of 0, irrespective of the level of the question.
When you skip a question, you win nor lose points.
The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
The results will be released privately to each user at the end of the challenge. The name and firstname of the Top 10 best participants will be displayed in the leaderboard. The winners can contact us to claim their prizes.
Data privacy & information sharing
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community