Java Challenge Belgium 2023 by Randstad Digital
Java lovers, are you ready to win the title of Champion of the Java Challenge Belgium 2023?
Take part in this challenge organized by Randstad Digital and showcase your Java expertize.
The first round is played online. You'll have 15 minutes to answer to 15 multiple choise questions. A correct answer results in a score of plus 2, a wrong answer results in a score of minus 1. When you skip a question, you win nor lose points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the timeframe of 15 minutes.
The best participants will be invited to the finals where you'll have a chance to compete for the grand prizes.
Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Good luck!
Note: this challenge will open soon. You can already create your challenge alert.
Rules of the challenge
Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents of Belgium to win the prizes.
One registration per person is authorized. The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else. Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false informasandra parstion given by the participant will invalid the registration or entail the loss of the Prize.
Data privacy & information sharing
By registering for this challenge, you agree Randstad Digital will have access to the following data:
- Name & Firstname
- Country & Location
- Email & Mobile number
- Info added to your EDITx profile
Personal data is collected and processed by Randstad Digital for the following uses:
- To invite the best participants of the first round to the finals;
- To deliver the prizes to the best participants;
- To share the results of the challenge and ask for testimonials to some participants;
- To inform the participants about job opportunities or internships.
The details of the scores will be released privately in your personal dashboard at the end of the Challenge, so that the answers can't be shared among players. The leaderboard is only displaying the top participants.
We really don’t want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we catch you doing any of the following:
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of data, questions or solutions in liaison with the challenge, and sharing directly or indirectly this information with any other contestant before the challenge has been closed;
- Attempting to damage the website or taking action that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court.
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the Jury, and the EDITx IT educators community.
- Having multiple profiles while participating in the challenge.