Do you think that you have what it takes to become Belgium’s IT Recruiter champion?
Then you definitely should participate to the IT Recruitment challenge. But you can also participate for one of the following reasons:
- To strengthen your skills
- To have fun and enjoy
- To discover IT recruitment
- To win the prizes
- Or just by curiosity
How to participate? The registration is open for the entire duration of the Challenge. The comptetition takes place online. You only need to register on EDITx.
How is the challenge organized?
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to as many questions as you can (up to 15). The Challenge consists of a set of multiple-choice questions with one or several good answers.
A wrong answer results in a score of 0.
When you skip a question, you win nor lose points.
The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
The results will be released privately to each user at the end of the challenge. The name and firstname of the Top 25 best participants will be displayed in the leaderboard. The 25 best scores will be invited to participate in grand final.
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Participants must be active in Staffing and Recruiting and located in Belgium to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community