Calling all integration enthousiasts! The delaware Integration Challenge is a contest designed to inspire creative and enthousiastic ICT Students & Professionals located in Belgium and Luxembourg. Want to get a taste of integration and test your skills?
Participation is free and online. Made it to the top 30? Then you’ll be invited to our grand finale to help us launch a rocket in our delaware office! Curious, are you?
Follow these steps to participate:
- Sign up on Sign in on your EDITx profile
- Choose to participate via Sub challenge in one of the category listed below:
- delaware employees (password requested)
- Press Start
- You will be able to see your score right after your participation
- The details of your score will be released privately to you just after the online phase
Not just in it for the fame?
If you enter the finale and are able to have a smooth rocket take-off, you’ll be up for the main prize. The top 5 winners will get a 300 EUR Coolblue voucher, and all participants will get a goodie bag, good food and drinks.
delaware colleague? Best one will get to take out a colleague to lunch, worth 120 EUR.
Jury and ambassadors
Students, professionals and delaware employees compete in separate categories.
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with one answer.
A wrong answer results in a score of 0, irrespective of the level of the question.
When you skip a question, you win nor lose points.
The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
The details of your score and your ranking will be released privately to you at the end of the Challenge so that the answers cannot be shared among players during the Challenge.
The best participants of the first round will be invited to the finals on 30/11/2023.
The following personal data about the participants will be collected by EDITx: first name, last name, address, date of birth, email, telephone/mobile number and Linkedin profile (if present). Personal data are used for the following purposes:
- To see if everything runs according to the rules
- To set up the statboard & leaderboard at the end of the Challenge
EDITx shares the personal information of the participants with the company delaware and any governmental agency or authority in Belgium, should they request it (in case of irregularities).
delaware will use this information for the following purposes:
- To contact all participants to share their results
- To contact the top participants to invite them for the finals
- To contact participants about future intern or job opportunities
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community