Functional Analyst Challenge Belgium 2023 by Positive Thinking Company
Are you a Functional Analyst professional in Belgium looking for a challenge? Look no further! Participate in our 10-minute online quiz and put your skills to the test. (Students are also welcome!)
This is a great opportunity to showcase your expertise and network with like-minded professionals.
The top performers will be invited to the final event at Positive Thinking Company end November 2023 where you'll have a chance to compete against the best of the best. This is a chance to learn, grow, and gain recognition for your skills. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to showcase your skills and potentially become the champion!
Register today and take the first step towards glory!
Ambassadors / Jury members
Rules of the challenge
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with only one good answer. The questions will be provided by specialised academics and professionals, who will also be the jury of the Challenge.
A wrong answer or a skipped question results in a score of 0. During the remaining timeframe of max 10 minutes, you can return to a question that you skipped.
In case of a tie, the total response time to the challenge will be taken into account.
The details of your score and your ranking will only be released in your userboard at the end of the Challenge so that the answers cannot be shared among players during the Challenge.
Data privacy & information sharing
The Challenge runs on a secure platform managed by EDITx.
The following personal data about the participants will be collected by EDITx: first name, last name, address, date of birth, email, telephone/mobile number and Linkedin profile (if present). Personal data are used for the following purposes:
- To monitor the competition process (to see if everything runs according to the rules)
- To set up the leaderboard with the TOP 50 at the end of the Challenge
EDITx shares the personal information of the participants (last name, first name, mobile and email) with, and only with the the company Positive Thinking Company and the members of the jury.
Positive Thinking Company, the sponsor of the Challenge will use this information for the following purposes:
- To contact all participants to share Challenge results
- To contact the top participants to invite them for the finals
- To contact participants about future job opportunities if they are interested
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Positive Thinking Company employees can only participate in the Employee category (see internal communication)
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized.
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed.
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court.