Finals Java Challenge by Capgemini
Students and professionals compete in separate categories.
The best participants are playing the final on 19/05/2022. You need to be invited to participate in the finals.
Rules of the challenge
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 multiple-choice questions.
When you skip a question or give a wrong answer, you win nor lose points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
In case of a tie, the timeframe to answer the questions will determine the winners.
Data privacy & information sharing
By registering for this challenge, you agree to the transfer of your data to Capgemini.
The following personal data about the participants will be collected and processed:
- Country & Location
- Email & Mobile number
Personal data is collected and processed by Fluxys for the following uses:
- To enable and oversee the fair competition process
- To set up the ranking & Leaderboard
- To contact the participants and released the scores privately
- To inform the participants about Career opportunities at Fluxys
- To contact the winners and deliver the prizes