Take your passion for Cloud to the next level!
Capgemini brings you the first-ever Cloud Challenge, where your knowledge about cloud will be put to the ultimate test. 15 minutes – 15 questions. Answer them all and you could walk away with a €750 voucher. The best participants from the first round will be invited to the finals. As a bonus, each finalist will receive a €50 voucher. So, what are you waiting for? Time to take a deep breath and get started!
Participation is free and online.
Follow these steps to participate:
- Sign up or Sign in on your profile
- Choose the right category via Sub challenge: IT Professionals / IT Students / Capgemini Employees
- Press Start
- You will see your score right after your participation
- The details of your score will be released privately to you just after the online phase
- 1st Prize: €750 voucher
- 2nd Prize: €500 voucher
- 3rd Prize: €250 voucher
- All other finalists: €50 voucher
Jury and ambassadors
The participants can only compete in their own name and not for someone else.
The first round is open on EDITx from 16/01/2023 to 10/04/2023. You will have 15 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with one or several correct answers. A wrong answer results in a score of 0. When you skip a question, you will receive no points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 15 minutes.
Students, Professionals and Capgemini Employees compete in separate categories.
The best participants of the Student and the Professional categories will be invited to the finals on 20/04/2023 where they have a chance to win their prize.
The scores of the first round will be released privately to the participants at the end of the online challenge. Only the top perfomers will be displayed on the leaderboard.
By registering for this challenge, you agree to the transfer of your data to Capgemini, who may contact you and with whom you can exercise your rights via the address. The following personal data about the participants will be collected and processed:
- Country & Location
- Email & Mobile number
Personal data is collected and processed by Capgemini for the following uses:
- To enable and oversee the fair competition process
- To set up the ranking & Leaderboard
- To contact the participants and released the scores privately
- To inform the participants about Cloud Career opportunities at Capgemini
- To contact the winners and deliver the prizes
The organizers’ servers will automatically save specific data such as address, date and time.
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court