The Cluepoints Best Python Developer challenge is a contest designed to inspire creative and enthousiastic Python Students & Professionals located in Belgium.
The first round is played online. The students and the professionals will compete in separate leagues so that everyone gets a fair chance to be crowned Belgian Best Python Developer 2022.
Registration is free and open during the entire duration of the Challenge (8 weeks, 4th April-17th June).
At the end of the online round, the top 20 players will be invited for the finals.
- The 10 best Professionals
- The 10 best Students
The finals will take place the 28 June 2022 at 18:00 at the Cluepoints headquarters in Louvain La Neuve.
The finals are intended to determine the top player in each league. Of course, there are cool prizes to be won
Prizes to win: e-commerce vouchers from 75€ to 500€
At CluePoints, we build pioneering SaaS technologies that help Pharmaceutical companies to run more effective, safer, clinical trials.
It means we are all united around a common purpose of using our skills to get life-saving, life-enhancing medicines to the people who need them as quickly as possible.
Jury and ambassadors
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with only one good answer. The questions will be provided by specialised academics and professionals, who will also be the jury of the Challenge.
When you skip a question or give a wrong answer, you win nor lose points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
In case of a tie, the timeframe to answer the questions will determine the order in the leaderboard.
By registering for this challenge, you agree to the transfer of your data to Cluepoints. The following personal data about the participants will be collected and processed:
- Country & Location
- Email & Mobile number
Personal data is collected and processed by Cluepoints for the following uses:
- To enable and oversee the fair competition process
- To set up the ranking & Leaderboard
- To contact the participants and released the scores privately
- To inform the participants about Python Career opportunities at Cluepoints
- To contact the winners and deliver the prizes
The organizers’ servers will automatically save specific data such as address, date and time.
All personal data will be collected and used in accordance with the CluePoints Privacy Notice.
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Cluepoints employees are allowed to participate but can not win the prizes
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.