Do you think you are capable of becoming Belgium’s champion in .Net ? The company Satellit organizes the third edition of the .Net challenge in Belgium.
Follow the steps to participate
A. Register on EDITx
B. Choose to participate in one of the four categories listed below (start buttons are on your right).
Every challenge has 20 questions (10 .Net core questions & 10 subcategory questions).
1. AI & .Net Core
2. UWP - Xamarin & .Net Core
3. Web & .Net Core
4. Devops & .Net Core
If a participant decides to participate in several categories, his/her first participation is only taken into consideration.
In each category, participants have 15 minutes to give the correct answer to 20 questions. A correct answer is awarded 2 points and an incorrect answer gets -1. When you skip a question, you don't win or lose points. You can use 2 ‘jokers’: the "50/50", forcing the on-line test to take out half of the answers, the "Ask the challengers", whereby the percentage of the challengers choosing each answer is displayed.
C. The best participants of each category will be invited to the final during the DEVDAY
After you complete the Challenge, you will see your result and ranking immediately, but not the answers. The details of your score will be released privately in your userboard at the end of the Challenge.
Data privacy & Information Sharing
The Challenge runs on a secure platform managed by EDITx. The following personal data about the participants will be collected by EDITx: first name, last name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number and Linkedin profile (if present). Personal data are used for the following purposes:
● To monitor the correct competition process
● To analyse and optimise EDITx
● To set up the statboard & leaderboard at the end of the Challenge
EDITx shares the personal information (last name, first name, mobile and email) of the participants with any governmental agency or authority in Belgium, should they request it (in case of irregularities).
Any of the following reasons will justify a disqualification even if we feel sorry for that.
● Communicating and/or publishing any kind of data, questions or solutions in liaison with the challenge, and sharing directly or indirectly this information with any other contestant before the challenge has been closed;
● Attempting to damage the website or taking action that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the challenge. Incidentally this may also be considered as a legal violation and the Organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the Court.
● Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the Authors of the questions.
● Having multiple profiles while participating to the challenge.
EDITx Regulation and general conditions
- Ask the challengers
- Ask a friend