IT Backoffice Onsite Support Engineer
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues who care in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”.
With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 18.000 colleagues.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
Computacenter Belgium is looking for anIT Back Office Onsite Support Engineer
What You'll Do
Working as part of a dynamic team you will provide daily activities like:
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- To prepare laptop, desktop with company OS image via client tooling.
- To preload computers via client tooling
- To manage wiping and End of Lease activities around hardware equipment’s.
- To analyse the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within the necessary time scales, escalating the incident or problem to the appropriate Second Line / Centre of Expertise / Team Leader resource as required.
- To establish and maintain high levels of incident and request ownership, from initial receipt and logging, to resolving, progressing and managing (as appropriate) all incidents to a satisfactory conclusion on the incident management system. Further ensuring that appropriate parties, including the user are kept up to date on incident progression. To be able to work with autonomy on tickets management.
- End user support given within a wide array of applications, e.g. PC Architecture, LAN Fundamentals, MS Office Applications that include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and OS support given in Windows 7, Windows 10, iOS, Android. To support daily work, staging and hardware preparation
- Administration of Microsoft based systems (Active Directory, Desktops/Laptops, standard desktop tools) to support staging and hardware preload.
What You'll Need
The ideal candidate will be an expert in dealing with customers at all levels; you bring hands-on technical skills as well as great interpersonal skills.
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Previous experience of supporting mobile devices and hand-held devices
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail, ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Previous experience working in a corporate IT environment is an asset
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills; adaptable and welcoming of change and communicating change to customers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willing to take initiative and be hands-on
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and good command of Dutch and/or French
- Very good work ethic (attitude, punctuality)
What Can You Expect
We strongly believe in rewarding & recognizing people for their results & commitment. Here is what you can expect working at Computacenter:
- An attractive salary package and benefits
- A flexible work environment and hybrid way of working where possible.
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow your career - up or sideways; we have excellent development opportunities through training, on-the-job projects, mentoring, etc
- Working in a fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on putting the customer first & celebrating success – winning together
- The opportunity to work for a company where people matter