IT APPLICATION MANAGER - FR/EN - BRUSSELS - CDI
My client is a leading IT company in its market.
They are looking for an experienced application management and incident handling.
You ll be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the IT operations for our Customers; application maintenance, incident and problem management for Customer Service team and Production Team.
You acts as a primary contact person for the Business, organizes and manages the team capacity and priorities, and plays a central role in the business continuity.
The team is composed of two analysts and one dispatcher of incidents.
- Monitor and propose improvements for Customer application and IT operational platforms
- Ensure a good level of performance of the operational platforms and Customer applications
- Responsible for establishing business relationships to enable efficient delivery of ICT services
- Establish and monitor with the business the expected Service Levels
- Measure and report on IT Services
- Act as team leader, manages priorities and workload, set objectives and evaluate
- Direct collaboration with operations and development teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) are guaranteed
- Monitor capacity and resources in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Ensure a relationship of quality and trust with the internal clients
- Ensure application consistency, operational change management, incident management, problem management, crisis management, operational configuration management
- Communicate about IT services within the organization
- Plan and schedule operational maintenance and service windows
- Technical Analysis and report on incident.
- 5 to 10 years proven experience in IT environment and in Service Delivery / Application Manager.
- Technical expertise in Application Management, with knowledge of various files and transactional formats (exemple XML, JMS) and technologies (Rest API)
- Experience with Dashboarding tools (Kibana)
- IT Service Management experience (ITIL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in managing a team
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Languages: FR, ENG, (NL)
- Personality : analytical, structured, assertive, solution oriented, problem solver, critical thinking, customer oriented, time management
- Master degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field/experience
If you are passionate about the challenges and opportunities brought by technology and innovation , this opportunity is for YOU!
- Contract full time ( CDI)