IT Application Administrator
Our client is a renewable energy company specializing in solar power solutions
* Ensuring the operational maintenance of critical business applications.
* Designing improvements within the applications and establishing efficient integrations between these various systems.
* Providing support and guidance to internal customers (your colleagues) in the usage of different systems.
* Ensuring proper training and follow-up for key users.
* Testing, documenting, and implementing new software.
Our candidate Application Administrator naturally possesses a keen understanding of processes and system configurations. You have experience in a similar role and managing an ERP system.
Of course, you fit into our close-knit team of 7 colleagues through your communication skills, flexibility, and hands-on character.
In addition to these competencies, which you consider as 'a given,' you possess several role-specific skills:
* Experience with an ERP system (e.g. Infor ERP LN, SAP, etc.)
* Experience with SQL databases (including query writing)
* Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics)
* Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Magento)
* Experience with O365 applications
* Experience with systems in Warehouse Management or Transport Management is a plus
* Willingness to occasionally take on system administration tasks
* Willingness to critically assess existing structures while maintaining a constructive approach
* Result-oriented work ethic and strong sense of responsibility
* Proficiency in drafting and developing technical specifications and user documentation
Fluency in English (both spoken and written) - Dutch is a nice to have.
We offer a highly challenging role in a rapidly growing company with international ambitions, yet maintaining a strong family-oriented culture.
You will join a pleasant team of 7 colleagues.
You will have ample room for initiative and personal development.
A compensation package based on your knowledge and experience, along with numerous fringe benefits and flexible working hours, awaits you.
We combine 'fun and drive' with a warm family atmosphere!