IT Analyst - Workplace Services
About AXA Belgium:
In Belgium, AXA is market leader in non-life insurance. We have more than 3,000 enthusiastic employees whose aim is to move from payer to partner for our 3 million clients.
Our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, a pleasant and modern working atmosphere is crucial to us. Together we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas are valued, respected and appreciated.
With every step we take, we keep our values in mind: Customer First, Integrity, Courage and One AXA.
Workplace Services Solutions Lead
At AXA Belgium, the mission of the Workplace Services teams is to enable our Workforce with reliable Workplace capabilities to ensure efficient (hybrid) collaboration where and whenever they need it and this in a secured environment.
The Workplace Services team aims to deliver, support and make evolve a range of Workplace, Building Facilities and IT4IT solutions used by AXA Belgium Employees.
The Workplace Services team works in close collaboration with various AXA teams (IT, Business and AXA GO) and external suppliers to ensure the best quality of service.
The activities delivered by the Workplace Services teams are covering the following solutions: Physical and virtual workstations, software packaging and licensing, workforce collaboration solutions (Office 365, secure data exchange, …), telephony services, Meeting Rooms, Office Printing, Translation Services, , Network connectivity, Enterprise backlog, timesheeting & ITSM Management solutions, …
We are currently seeking to reinforce the team by appointing a Workplace Services Solutions Lead.
Your responsibilities as Workplace Services Solutions Lead :
You actively contribute to the delivery of Epics / Features to improve Workplace Services solutions and processes to achieve a better Employee Experience.
- You actively participate in the feature / product team backlog and makes sure it's aligned with the IT strategy and provided roadmap.
- You contribute to requirements definition (what) and refine the user / customer needs in more detail
- You actively participate in the governances in place with the partners including the continuous improvement process.
- You identify structural improvements (e.g. recurrent incidents) and helps to identify structural solutions
- You influence the roadmap and contribute to the continuous process improvement of the security and quality of the services we deliver to our customer.
- You drive QoS situations where expert knowledge is required: understanding-challenging the problem, bringing solutions, supporting teams in the implementation and share lessons learned afterwards to improve overall.
- You co-create plans (per Delivery Iteration / Sprint) and estimate size & complexity of work.
- You ensure proper communication of identified risks to the Product Lead and Feature Manager
* You like to question current processes and propose alternatives a response;
* You dare to challenge based on value, dare to take risks, dare to take commitments.
* You are a role model and promote cultural change inside the team: empowerment, learning / growth culture
* You have an Agile mindset, carry it out via behaviour and take full benefit of it
* You stress prioritization on customer value to have value-driven governance
* You have a good understanding of Workplace Services tools / environments
* Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or other related field or equivalent training
* Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in IT services
* Extensive written and oral communication skills (English)
* Analytical, communication and coordination skills are required to understand and document the requirements from the customers
* Capacity to perform impact analysis and to understand / document what needs to be done (slicing features, user stories, estimations … )
* Experience in coordinating with different (internal / external) suppliers.
* Software background skills required as the daily activities cover building, collaboration and IT4IT applications.
* Experience with ServiceNow ITSM and Broadcom solutions is a plus
* Experience with identifying & investigating reoccurring issues and working with responsible support groups on addressing them (e.g. Network, Software packaging & distribution, Security, Service Desk, Onsite Support)
* Knowledge of ITIL Processes and Agile methodology.
Why join us?
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!