A job at Proximus? You'll find that everything revolves around the idea 'Think Possible'. This means: we always assume that something is possible, even if it seems impossible. Well, especially so, actually. Call it a way of thinking that involves being open to a world of digital solutions that make our lives easier. And our way of working smarter.
At Proximus, we are building the best Gigabit Network for Belgium & accelerating the fiber and 5G roll-out. On this network we offer best-in-class digital services that are used by millions of people every day. As Infrastructure Architect, you will be part of a senior professional team in the Architecture, IT strategy and Program management division. Your main goal is to ensure all enterprise applications, infrastructure and related configurations are performing optimally, resilient and highly secure.
- Develop robust and secure designs for critical applications, infrastructure and related configurations.
- Improve resilience of existing systems, coordinating across all teams in organization to ensure implementation of improvement levers.
- Lead the design for new systems and business requirements. Develop and document the proposed technical design.
- Recommend innovative technologies or improvements to support organizational goals, including clear communication to senior management.
- Train network & IT professionals and assist in resolving operational issues.
- You achieved a Master degree in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience.
- A minimum of 5 to10 years of experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Your extravert approach gives you the capability to build a network within the company.
- Capacity to work autonomously but also in team.
- Thirsty to learn with an open, analytical and creative mind.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- English is a must.
Naturally we have a competitive salary package for you. But there is so much more!
- We are 100% Belgian. So we make decisions in three languages. And all at the same time if you like!
- We are open to everyone: M, W, X, and in fact all the other letters of the alphabet.
- We encourage personal growth. At the Proximus Academy, you won't even want to miss a session.
- We are, of course, committed to sustainability. What else did you think?
- We firmly believe that working together is important, but that having fun together is even more so. That is why we regularly organise fun activities. (Please let us know if you have a talent for playing Santa Claus!)
- We believe in responsibility. Also in yours. For example, you can take it to launch your own initiatives.
- We put our customers first. And because we are all customers somewhere, you already know what that means. That's good.
- And the ever-important work-life balance? We keep it in the right place.