You are responsible for the intake process within infrastructure:
- validates the documentation in the context of the handover from project / change to production.
- ensuring that the standards are followed
- ensure that the necessary technical documentation is delivered with the necessary quality.
- checks compliance of standards and exceptions.
You are responsible for the infrastructure architecture :
- designs and documents the detail technology architecture.
- supports the technical implementation of infrastructure within the projects. Works together for this purpose with IT analysts, application developers, system administrators, project managers ...
- carries out the project evaluation and draws up improvement proposals in the post go-live phase.
- provides advice regarding infrastructure to consolidate and prioritize all project proposals from day-to-day operations within strategic and tactical plans.
- identifies the technical risks .
You supports the detailed operational elaboration from architecture standards:
- contributes to the link between the ICT infrastructure and the services and business processes offered
- provides infrastructure advice for change requests.
- supports establishing the ICT requirements and standards for managing the facilities
You develops own expertise and keeps it up to date:
- recent developments in the field, market standards and product evolutions
- follows courses related to the field
- Master in ICT or equivalent through experience
- Several years of experience in a similar or related position
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure: networks, systems, Cloud environments, ...
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture standards
- Knowledge of architecture patterns, best practices and standards
- Knowledge of project management and estimation techniques
- ITIL minded
- Can work autnomously
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of English.
Our customer offers a
- good work - life balance, homeworking , flexible hours, working from one of the satellites offices in Flanders....
- in addition to an attractive gross monthly salary, you also receive numerous other fringe benefits such as group insurance with an interesting pension plan, hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, ...
- the opportunity to grow personally and professionally within a large company.
- 36 holidays per year.
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application: firstname.lastname@example.org