ICT Team Lead Operations
Or client is part of the a group and a rapidly growing global company, primarily known for its film and photographic products but with a broad portfolio of rapidly growing high technology businesses.
The production site and development center is located in Zwijndrecht, Belgium. They supply a wide range of fine chemicals and polymers to micro- and nanoelectronics manufacturers worldwide.
Their own customers use rapidly evolving and high technology processes. Their growth strategy is focused on supporting these customers with 'state of the art' products, services and quality. They achieve this with highly skilled personnel who actively participate in their growth objectives.
- You manage the computer infrastructure and plan the replacement of obsolete hardware,
- You plan regular maintenance by keeping the software up-to-date and installing security patches on time,
- You act as project leader and take responsibility for the ICT projects,
- You achieve the project goals within the predefined time schedule and allocated budgets, you prepare the project schedule and monitor the progress of the projects,
- You are responsible for managing the project team (ICT team members and external partners),
- You identify opportunities and threats that can improve the security, reliability and performance of the IT systems,
- You translate the current and future requirements of the stakeholders into a dynamic ICT roadmap, you manage the IT budgets and plan the investments carefully.
- You stay abreast of new technologies related to IT infrastructure, telecommunications and IT security.
- Master's degree in computer science or engineering,
- 7 - 10 years working experience as a systems engineer,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, such as SCRUM,
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of telecommunication systems and networks,
- Practical experience with NAS and backup systems, server virtualization,
- Knowledge of SQL server, Domain Controllers, Sharepoint, Active Directory, SCCM, Microsoft 365 and Azure is indispensable,
- Ability to propose technical solutions to support business strategies,
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to introduce concepts and ideas.
- A challenging and entrepreneurial work environment where you can develop to your full potential,
- A competitive salary and extra-legal benefits,
- Flex Income Plan (bicycle lease, teletol badge, subscription De Waterbus, purchase of multimedia, ...),
- Flexible hours and telecommuting.