Head of Enterprise Architecture
A job at Proximus? You'll find that everything revolves around the idea 'Think Possible'. This means: we always assume that something is possible, even if it seems impossible. Well, especially so, actually. Call it a way of thinking that involves being open to a world of digital solutions that make our lives easier. And our way of working smarter.
We are looking for a Head of Enterprise Architecture. He/she will lead the transformation of our IT landscape and
- Develop the vision on the best technology to execute our ambitious #inspire2022 strategy, and drive business growth in fiber, 5G, AI/AA, new ecosystems etc..
- Enable significant reduction in IT TCO by simplifying the IT landscape and promoting design of modular business capabilities
- Develop a team of 15-20 highly skilled professional and alleviate the Enterprise architecture practice at Proximus
Are you an experienced IT leader with a passion for innovation? Do you want to thrive in a company investing in cutting-edge technology and agile ways of working? Do you want to execute bold business & IT transformations? Then Proximus is the company for you!
- Translate business strategy in mid to long term IT investment roadmap and business case (where to invest and why)
- Collaborate closely with business leaders and product managers to provide enterprise solutions to specific business needs
- Identify together with other IT departments opportunities for cost reduction (application rationalization, centralization of data & functionality…)
- Develop innovative solutions to support new business growth (e.g. 5G, new ecosystems and partnerships).
- Work with architecture teams to ensure solution designs and IT investments are guided towards target architecture
- Develop standards and frameworks, and steer implementation of architecture governance practices
- You will lead a team of 15-20 enterprise architects and be responsible for their development, coaching, etc...
- You are an experienced IT leader with strong technical capabilities (deep knowledge in diverse IT & technology areas), combined with strategic business insight
- Most important competencies
- Executive narrative
- Ability to synthesize & structure
- Business strategy insight
- Analytical skills
- You can create an efficient work atmosphere based on trust and have the ability to resolve conflicts.
What do we offer you?
Naturally we have a competitive salary package for you. But there is so much more!
- We are 100% Belgian. So we make decisions in three languages. And all at the same time if you like!
- We are open to everyone: M, W, X, and in fact all the other letters of the alphabet.
- We encourage personal growth. At the Proximus Academy, you won't even want to miss a session.
- We are, of course, committed to sustainability. What else did you think?
- We firmly believe that working together is important, but that having fun together is even more so. That is why we regularly organise fun activities. (Please let us know if you have a talent for playing Santa Claus!)
- We believe in responsibility. Also in yours. For example, you can take it to launch your own initiatives.
- We put our customers first. And because we are all customers somewhere, you already know what that means. That's good.
- And the ever-important work-life balance? We keep it in the right place.
In a nutshell … We offer you a job full of opportunities to grow and learn, a job that will push you forward, as you shape the digital future with us. And in doing so, you might achieve more than you thought possible. Are you a professional who thinks like this? Someone who sees solutions where others only see obstacles. Then you are a talent that can still grow with us. Every day.