Functional Software Support
The focus of the job is on providing telephone and email support to customers and solving their questions. However, our client’s objective is that their tool is of such high quality and user-friendly that as little support as possible should be given. Depending on your interests, you will also be involved in other domains such as product development, marketing, office management, ...
- You handle support tickets as independently as possible. There is a second line if necessary.
- You will get training is their software package thoroughly so that you are able to help customers as well and as quickly as possible.
- You have a lot of telephone contact with customers. Your support ensures satisfied customers.
- You passionately explore how the software works, in all the details, so that you become an expert.
- You build a relationship of trust with customers and you detect additional needs.
- Based on the questions that customers ask, you think critically about improving the software. The objective is that the tool is so qualitative and unambiguous that as little support as possible should be given.
- Depending on your interests, you have the option to further evolve into
Development , you co-program the tool
Marketing, you participate in setting up customer events, communication to customers, website, online marketing, etc.
Office management, you ensure that everyone can work in a good way.
- Strong affinity for IT.
- You know how to upload XML files.
- At least 1 year of experience in an IT related support role.
- A positive vibe.
- Good communication skills.
- Investment in relationships with colleagues and customers.
- You transform problems and obstacles into challenges and creative solutions.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a basic understanding for French.
- An interesting and challenging job within a fun team.
- An instructive and dynamic environment.
- Small and dynamic team with impact.
- A remuneration package in function of your individual qualities and your contribution to the results of the team, including fringe benefits like health insurance, pension plan and meal vouchers.
- 20+6 holidays.