Functional Analyst Medior
Our client is famous in the Private Banking domain.
As a functional analyst, your goal will be to get to know the bank inside out. Together with the business analysts you will be drawing the future processes for our supporting services.
You will be part of a team that is working toward the digitization of our support processes through the use of the ServiceNow platform. You will be joining a young and highly motivated agile team with a continuous feedback culture and where the generation of idea and discussions is being stimulated. We will expect you to gather all the existing knowledge, be eager to learn and deep-dive into the wonderous world of ServiceNow, and brew something new from this in the form of implementation-ready analyses.
- Translate the business needs into basic functional requirements for the ServiceNow implementation team.
- Business stakeholder and project management.
- Create adequate user and technical documentation to support change management and best practices.
- High level functional testing and follow-up.
- You participate actively in preparing and conducting tests to validate the team's deliverables.
- You play an active role in the Agile delivery process.
o Soft skills
- You are solution oriented, have analytical skills and take a pragmatic approach.
- You have a "team first" mindset and achieve shared goals for the organization.
- You are aware that listening is even more important than talking.
- You are a quick learner, have a thirst for knowledge and are proactive and independent in your work.
- You take a structured approach and have a structured way of thinking.
- You communicate in a clear and transparent manner, according to your discussion partner.
o Education and expertise
- Master's degree in science, engineering or technology. (e.g. Commercial engineering - IT).
- You ideally have a 1st professional experience in designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions development.
- Knowledge of BPMN is a plus.
- Experience in requirements gathering is a plus.
- Experience in project management and agile is a plus.
- Experience in Java Script is a plus, yet not required.
- Experience or interest in the financial industry is a plus.
- Dutch & English proficiency oral and written, French is considered a plus.
- State-of-the-art IT environment
- Attractive salary package with numerous benefits
- Flexible hours
- High quality company restaurant
- Relaxation area with pool, darts, …