Your responsibilities as a Functional Analyst (employee or freelance) are:
- Translating customer/business needs into detailed functional analyses
- Monitoring of technical analysts and developers
- Estimate of the workload required to achieve functionality in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Review and analysis of "requests for change".
- Analysis of the impact of proposed solutions
- Description of test scenarios, preparation of test data and organization of test execution in close cooperation with the Test Coordinator.
Your required skills and knowledge
- Solid knowledge of UML;
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile.
- Knowledge of Waterfall methodologies (Prince2, PMI,...) is a plus.
- Knowledge of BPMN is a plus
- Experience in development (JAVA or .Net environment) is a plus.
- French, Dutch and English are mandatory
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Communication skills ;
- Listening skills;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Open-minded with a team spirit.
As an employee, we offer an open-ended contract with a competitive salary (an IP ruling / copyright bringing a very interesting net salary)
And a wide range of extra-legal benefits:
- A company car or the equivalent in salary
- Telephone, internet, meal expenses
- 20 legal days off + 12 days of RTT per year (working hours of 40 hours/week)
- Group and hospitalization insurance
BuSI strives to offer working conditions that allow a good work-life balance.
In addition, we give you the space you need to develop as a true expert in your field. The world of tools and technologies changes rapidly and you stay up-to-date.
This job advertisement is also aimed at freelancers