Full-Stack (Web) Developer
As a Full-stack (web) developer, you are deployable across the board. You can create both front-end as back-end applications, which means you are more a generalist and have less extensive knowledge than developers who focus on only one language or framework. Your greatest strength is that you have knowledge about the whole application, making you a great point of contact for analysts or project managers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing functional requirements in a working (technical) solution
- Reviewing, testing and refactoring to ensure the system's correctness throughout the lifecycle
- Anticipating and communicating (technical) caveats to other developers and stakeholders
- Delivering quality software that is maintainable and extendable by other developers
- Staying informed and up-to-date of the latest technologies and practices
To start working as a Cloud Developer, you need decent knowledge of at least one major back-end and one major front-end language. You also need good problem-solving skills, research skills, and an analytical mindset. To communicate with all stakeholders, good communication skills are important as well.
- You have knowledge of data modelling
- You can write decent code
- You have knowledge of SQL
- You know scripting frameworks like React, Angular or Vue
- You are proficient with version control (e.g. Git)
- You are familiar with the cloud stack (AWS or Azure)
- You speak and write English fluently
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain the finest tech talent. We find the perfect match, so our consultants can fully develop their skills while also feeling happy in their jobs.
What distinctly sets us apart, is our focus on training and coaching. Every Exellyst gets a generous personal training budget and is also assigned a Talent Development Manager (TDM). Your TDM is your point of contact for every issue you encounter, large or small. Our goals is to see you shine, grow and succeed faster than your peers who don’t benefit from the Exellys model.
Since we encourage our consultants to integrate with the client after two years, we’re always on the look-out for fresh talent. That’s where you come in.
- Founded in 2014
- Offices in Mechelen, Diegem, Amsterdam and London
- Part of ProjectiveGroup
- Awesome community of 3000 consultants