Full-stack Software Engineer
Location: the Belgian office is located in Leuven, but there is a possibility to work remote as long as you are in a time zone which differs maximum 1 hour with the European time zone.
- To take charge, end-to-end, of developing features the users will love
- Work with the latest front and backend technologies..
- Communicate and interact with team members even if they are remote.
- You can write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
It would be a bonus if you have
- Experience with Docker, Amazon Web Services, and CircleCI
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Agile
- You’re not afraid to take ownership.
- You have a problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- You are product-minded and passionate about developing features that users will love
- You are a team player with excellent collaboration/communication skills.
- You are interested in training/education and the power of data.
- Fluency in English is required
In addition to joining a creative and international scale-up, you’ll enjoy:
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A competitive and attractive compensation package including stock options and an optional company car
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- A budget for conferences and external training.
- A great working environment in an enthusiastic company