Full Stack .Net developer - Fight against carbon emission
2 Mediors/Seniors Full Stack .Net developer - Join a company in its fight against carbon emission.
We are looking for two Mediors/Seniors .NET developer Full Stack for one of our clients who is an international player in the development of solutions for the 4.0 digitalisation of the energy industry, the company offers its employees exciting projects in state-of-the-art technologies! Their domain of expertise is purely Energy & IT.
Located in the Walloon Brabant and the region of Liege, this company is transitioning to new technologies which creates several interesting challenges and you will get the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in relation with Machine Learning.
The company has a worldwide presence, which gives you the opportunity to travel to other countries (Europe, Africa…) and to visit the company's other production sites. In addition, the company has contacts with a large number of people in this sector. This will allow you to make important contacts around the world in an exciting sector and you will work on large projects that will add boost your career. The impact that your work will realise is easily trackable and displayed!
Thanks to its concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
- Carry out the technical functionalities of the project in which you are involved
- Ensure that these features comply with the client's requirements
- Work in a team and apply the SCRUM methodology
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
Very good knowledge of languages: C#, ASP.NET Core (Min 3 Years of experience)
Knowledge of SQL Database, Linq and Unit Testing
Knowledge of Angular or react is a huge plus
Good knowledge of English: able to understand technical documents, able to respond to an interlocutor, able to write technical documents + good knowledge of French.
- Communicate with ease both in writing and verbally
- Proactivity and thoroughness
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and progress in a team
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, meal vouchers, net expenses, laptop, phone subscription, transport subscription…
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV.