Full stack .Net Developer
As a Full stack .Net Developer, your role will be to:
- Split the project in smaller increments in order to size and plan it in a realistic way;
- Implement the proposed applications in accordance with R&D dev standards and methods;
- Together with your colleagues and Product Owner, you incept and capture scope requirements.
- Discuss and refine it with several stakeholders (colleagues, Tech Leads, Architects);
- Leverage the diverse expertise in your squad and other R&D squads, analyse requirements and propose innovative technical solutions and architecture to resolve it;
- Take active part in validation phases, including test automation activities;
- Amend internal documentation and ensure knowledge transfer inside the team and to appropriate stakeholders.
As a Full stack Developer, you have:
- A University/Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent from experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT, last 2-3 years spent in application development function, having worked on complex business logic applications, not focused on pure web design;
- Functional or technical background in the Banking/Finance sector is a plus;
- DevOps oriented: you dare to discover non-dev context(s) where you’ll have a developer impact;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch are a plus;
- Good knowledge in the following area and technologies:
- .Net latest version technologies (C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net, MVC, Resharper, Visual studio, Git, WCF …);
- SQL Server and T-SQL query language;
- Borland Delphi 6 or ASP is a nice additional skill that will help you to understand Platform legacy flows before starting a .Net re-engineering track.