As a front-end developer, you’re responsible for the client-side of many different web applications. You always keep the business requirements in mind, and translate them into functional front-end code. These will be your tasks:
- You’ll use JS best practices to create new front-end applications/pages.
- You’ll create and adapt HTML templates based on a style guide.
- Because you keep up with all the latest evolutions in your profession, you’ll be able to suggest creative and innovative front-end development solutions to implement in our webpages.
- Whether you deliver pages to the business or publish them in a production environment; you would never skip quality control (hello multi device testing!).
- Do the existing web applications need updating?
- You can effortlessly estimate the workload.
- What’s more, you’ll help with the maintenance and the updating.
- You’ll critically analyse your briefings, and check them for completeness.
- Angular JS
- HTML 5 | CSS3
- GIT (or another version control package)
- Webdesign tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Responsive, mobile-first approach
- Knowledge of UX/UI is a plus
- creative | branding minded | respect for guidelines
- accurate | flexible | stress resistant
- stakeholder management | communicative | team player
Education & experience
- You have a web-oriented degree (or you’re equal through experience).
- You have 5 years of experience in front-end development.
- You speak Dutch or French, and English.
This is a job offer for employees as well as freelancers! We always guarantee personal guidance, and depending on your statute you’ll receive many other benefits.
You will tackle challenging projects at big and international clients in Belgium. We already have some great references from clients such as Proximus, Telenet, KBC, Colruyt, SD Worx, Johnson & Johnson, European Commission …
Our inhouse learning & development team makes your growth and development their priority. You’ll discuss what trainings you should follow and what certificates you should obtain with our learning officer.
Our learning & development team also supports you in the long run. You tell us what your ambitions are, and together with our learning officer you’ll create a career plan.
With our well-being program, we strive to focus on your health and mental well-being. There are tons of initiatives with which we’ll help you to become a motivated and energized team player.
We think it’s important for you to get to know all of #teamAUSY. To help you with this, you’ll be invited to many corporate events.
We’ll also offer you an extensive salary package with many tailor-made fringe benefits.
Good to know for freelancers:
We’ll always pay your invoice on time and correct (30 days).
The internal team is invested in your career and regularly checks up on you.
At the end of your project, we’ll proactively start looking for your next challenge and provide you with the necessary guidance.