Freelance Java / Angular fullstack developer
An organization in Ghent is looking to work on a big software development project. The organization has their Innovation centre + IT hub in Ghent where you will be working on developing information systems by designing, developing and installing different software solutions.
You will develop these solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users. Tasks will include analysing info, programming, software design, software debugging, software development, documentation. This will be a project for the long term up until 31/12/2022 + extensions.
English speaking is required, it is a "nice to have" if you speak dutch, but this is not required. They have a flexible remote work policy as well: only 2 days on site + 3 days remote are required. Start date can be discussed, preferably from april, but flexiblity in start date is possible.
- 5 years + software development experience
- 3+ years java dev experience
- Java / spring / maven / hibernate / JPA / angular (version 2 or higher)
- Fluent English
- Long term freelance engagement (contract up until 31/12/2022 + extensions up until 2024 possible)
- Daily rate is negotiable, depends a bit on experience
- 7 days payment terms
- Quick feedback + 1 stage interview proces : no technical tests for example
- Flexible start date (preferably april, but can be discussed)