Freelance CISO - IT Service Provider - Ghent
Our client is a fast-growing IT Service Provider where the IT department plays a key role in the development of the activities. With headquarters based in Ghent, our client is actively looking for a CISO to work for one of his client in the region. This position includes people management.
AKA: Chief Information Security Officer
Our client is a fast-growing IT Service Provider with an excellent reputation from both their clients and their employees.
As Freelance CISO you focus on the development and correct implementation of security strategies based on necessary security policies in line with the needs of the business. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information within the organization.
- As CISO you maintain close relations with all stakeholders (departments, management, ...).
- You are responsible for developing and implementing the security roadmap. You do this in a project-based manner whereby you achieve and deliver clear goals based on predefined KPIs. In addition, you also report on a regular basis about the established roadmap.
- You closely monitor and report on incidents related to information security and you are able to make clear post-analyses of these.
- You guard a clear disaster recovery plan and test it on a regular basis.
- You identify security risks that could have financial or other consequences for the organization.
- You mitigate measures, technologies and products as a result of prior business impact analysis(s).
- You give advice and assistance to all kinds of profiles within the company and of course on security-related topics.
- You guide the entire company through security awareness training, (new) protocols and authorizations that are important to them. The content for such presentations is also provided by you.
- You check on a regular basis whether all standards and expertise are effectively followed and whether they are still up-to-date.
- Exciting and challenging role
- Long-term assignment
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in team management and able to make decisions
- Interest in Security and Privacy
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required
- Certification in at least one of these:
- CIPP-E, CIPM, CIPT, CISM, CISSP and/or a DPO certification
- ISO 27K, GDPR, NIS, CIS20, NIST, ...