Field Service Officer
Our client provides comprehensive environmental solutions in water, waste, and energy to both public and private clients.
As a Field Service Officer, you play a versatile role within DB&T, providing support to our internal colleagues. You operate from our two main sites in Brussels (HQ) and Turnhout, as well as various sites throughout Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Collaboration with the internal Service Desk and external Field Service teams is essential. The Service Desk acts as the eyes and ears, while the Field Service team serves as the hands and feet of DB&T.
- You primarily handle issues through the ticketing system (ServiceNow), but also provide support via phone and in-person. Additionally, you assist with other services within DB&T and participate in IT projects.
- Qualifications: Knowledge and experience - A significant part of the job is related to hardware. Some knowledge of hardware and a passion for IT are essential. Communication skills - You demonstrate empathy, active listening, and composure. You help employees to the best of your abilities, not only because it's your job but also because you enjoy assisting people. Language skills - You communicate fluently in Dutch and French, with English being a significant asset. Administration - Field service always involves administration to maintain control over asset management.
- Versatility - Flexibility and independence are fundamental in a Field Service role. Once on-site or at a project location, you represent DB&T, analyzing, prioritizing, providing assistance, and ensuring smooth administrative operations.
- Additional Information: Human interaction - You have daily interactions with personnel throughout the organization, appreciated for your practical solutions. Your colleagues in the team are always there for support.
- Opportunities for growth - You quickly gain autonomy and can take on more responsibilities over time, even progressing to other roles within DB&T (Digital Business & Technology).
Attractive salary package - In addition to a gross salary, you receive numerous extralegal benefits such as health insurance, group insurance, etc. Moreover, you have 15 additional public holidays in addition to the statutory 20.