Expert Developer for TSF
In which context will you evolve ?
The innovation in the finance industry requires the discovery and understanding of the newest technologies and the adaptation to a more agile environment. Located at the heart of La Défense in Paris and in the City of London, AXA-IM proposes a work environment adapted to those new strategic challenges and a strong proximity with the business teams.
As part of the TSF strategy we will be re-engineering the trading architecture to a standard 3 tier approach to include a Python business object middle layer. This is imperative in order to deliver strategic business goals in intelligent order routing, low touch order processing and automated controls. It is also part of the Eagle Transformation program that deliver an agile, business focused SDLC.
What will be your main responsibilities ?
Within dynamic and innovative team, you will have the opportunity to develop high value and innovative solutions working in close collaboration with our portfolio managers.
As part of your missions, you will:
- Development of strategic TSF deliveries including OTC derivatives re-engineering, smart order routing, G1 retirement, automated cash reinvestment algo, new pricers, connectivity with Chat bot Symphony and development of REST APIs.
- Agile SDLC - participate in the transformation to an agile environment through the development of agile tools ie automated testing and release over the Azure Cloud, code quality tool
- Engage with TSF representatives, demonstrate the ability to understand the business concepts and translate these into design and implementation of business solutions which improve efficiency and trading capability
As all our talents, you will :
• Have a strong proximity with AXA-IM business teams to better understand their activity, provide them with a high quality of service and an added value in a financial environment that is permanently evolving.
• Acquire multiple competencies in a collaborative, challenging and benevolent environment
• Acquire our support methodology, in terms of analysis, communication, problem solving
• Become a key contact point on which the business can strongly rely
What are the additional skills that could be valuable ?
Organization, Problem solving, Development, Autonomy, Team Spirit, Adaptation, Thinking out of the box, Creativity.
What would be the “plus” of your profile ?
Have passion for understanding the technical and functional side of how things are working, have good inter-personal skills and enjoy the challenges of working in a highly stimulating and evolving environment. Have a good knowledge of financial markets and Asset Management industry.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.