ERP Project Manager specialized in Cutover
- Develop cutover approach / strategy with input from project management team
- Develop & maintain a detailed cutover plan taking input from solution & technical resources from project team (Capgemini & client) and business client resources from the Local Deployment Site
- Ensure resources are assigned to all activities on the cutover plan from the project team and local site business resources
- Responsible for managing / coordinating a Dress Rehearsal and a Production Cutover, tracking progress & providing timely reporting against the detailed cutover plan
- Defining ways of working for Dress Rehearsal and Production Cutover and ensure all resources involved in cutover are aligned to them
- Ensure risks / issues and associated mitigation plans are recorded and tracked in the project RAID log associated with cutover activity
- Define appropriate post go live stabilisation metrics with the project team and track progress against them post go live
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ERP project management
- Experience in ERP cutovers / deployments with solid understanding of cutover project phases of a deployment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized and methodical in general approach to work
- Can-do- approach and style of operation, tough-minded and ability to influence and to promote strong team working
- Excellent coordination skills with the ability to coordinate resources at all levels
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels including senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Dutch or French (other languages are a plus)
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty , boldness , trust , freedom , team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Last but not least, we will offer you a nice salary package including a company car and various extra-legal benefits such as a group insurance, hospitalization insurance, representation allowance, meal vouchers and the possibility to work up to 70% from home.
Get the future you want, apply now!