ERP Microsoft Dynamics Functional Analyst
We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Good Microsoft Dynamics 365 knowledge? Motivated and experienced? We are looking for someone like you! Apply now and join our team within the COS domain.
As Functional Analyst within the team of ERP Enterprise Affiliates you are a member of the ITS department of Proximus.
You will be part of a team, reporting to the team leader. As Functional Analyst, you will be involved maintaining and keeping the ERP based on Microsoft D365 solution running.
You work in an exciting and challenging environment with a great diversity on project content. These projects touch the heart of the company and you get the chance to work together with.
As a functional analyst you are responsible for translating the EBU Business and IT needs into functional specifications, requirement definition, application analysis within MS D365.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You take up your role on the elaboration of the IT solutions (based on architectural documentation) together with stakeholders of other teams and domains, keeping the business and the operational needs in mind.
- You play an active role in the evolution of the ERP architecture. You stay in contact with the deployed solutions via your operational contacts who express their needs and requirements on the IT solution.
- You define, together with the developers, project estimates and costs, for which you are responsible.
- You document detailed functional specifications (in the form of stories and epics) for your owned projects, in line with the agreed architecture.
- Together with the test engineers, you define test scenarios to make sure that new functionalities are validated, and the operational continuity is guaranteed.
- You are responsible for the daily follow-up of your projects and make sure that they are delivered within budget and time. Being part of an agile team, you actively participate in agile ceremonies and in applying the agile principles.
- You share regularly the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
- You consider the impact of your solution on the IT infrastructure and design solutions catering to future scalability, capacity requirements and performance aspects
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree (preferably in an IT) or equivalent by experience.
- you have 3 to 5 years' experience as ERP Functional Analyst with a good Microsoft D365
- You have profound experience in analysis in a complex IT environment.
- You have knowledge and preferably experience of agile development (Scrum) principles
- You are analytical and assertive, customer- and solution-oriented.
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Customer centricity is part of your nature.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.