Enterprise IT Architect
At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our consultants work at the biggest clients on core programs. We value knowledge-sharing and collaboration very highly, so each consultant continues to develop. And when we're done working and learning, there's still room for some fun on the occasional get-together.
About the role
As an Enterprise IT Architect, you’ll map the IT landscape. Our business partners’ strategic visions provide guidance for the TO BE models. You’ll work closely with the Enterprise Business Architects for this.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- You work out different trajectories for AS-IS road to TO-BE architecture.
- You give the solution architects the direction for the construction of the solutions and are open to their needs.
- You inspire management in terms of technological capabilities and evolutions and are alert to strategic needs.
- You are building architectural governance at the program level.
Who you are
You have minimum 7 years of experience as Enterprise IT Architect or a proven track record of at least 10 years in IT within a large organization:
- You play with modelling techniques using industry standard notations (ArchiMate, UML...) and tools (Sparx EA).
- For you TOGAF is like a close friend.
- You have a degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- You are bitten by technology, and passionate to keep up-to-date with evolving technologies.
- If you like to make other people grow in your team or our community, then we get even more excited about you.
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
- First, we have a discussion where we take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- If we feel the right click, we take you through an assessment by one of our senior architects which results in a report on where you are as an architect.
- Then we have a look on which package (as freelancer or employee) and project is suitable for you