At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our consultants work at the biggest clients on core programs. We value knowledge-sharing and collaboration very highly, so each consultant continues to develop. And when we're done working and learning, there's still room for some fun on the occasional get-together.
About the role
Do you possess a deep understanding of how new technologies and advanced architecture paradigms impact and transform the IT landscape? Do you know how companies use proper technology systems architecture to achieve their business goals? Apply now for our enterprise architecture position!
Your responsibilities include:
- Create business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals
- Understand the business strategy and help clients to define the link with technology
- Quickly understand a client’s (IT) Operating Model including the organization structure, processes and governance
- Navigate through the internal global network, and leverage the expertise to develop relevant enterprise architecture insights
- Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure and applications.
Who you are
You have minimum 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture or a proven track record of at least 10 years in IT within a large organization:
- You have applied typical patterns to renewing legacy applications
- You have experience in building functional business cartographies and in interpreting the impact of business strategies on it
- You can define target architecture in line with modern engineering practices
- You are bitten by technology, and passionate to keep up-to-date with evolving technologies.
- If you like to make other people grow in your team or our community, then we get even more excited about you.
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
- First, we have a discussion where we take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- If we feel the right click, we take you through an assessment by one of our senior architects which results in a report on where you are as an architect.
- Then we have a look on which package (as freelancer or employee) and project is suitable for you