Domain Architect - Loyalty and Digital marketing
As Domain Architect you will work on a mission in the Loyalty & Digital Marketing.
The Architect will define the future state architectural vision and conceptual architecture design in his domain. This includes the transition from current state to future state in order to drive the consistency of the architecture across the organization to optimize cost and maximize re-use. He/she is the primary representative of the loyalty and digital marketing strategy across the region and will have to align the solution to the priorities of the business and the corporate strategy.
Who you are
You are an IT professional with minimum 10 years experience in architecture/
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- Experience in the retail industry would be considered a plus
- Experience of complex IT landscapes and large organizations
- Proven experience as IT Architect and/or Enterprise Architect
- Proven experience in Loyalty & Digital Marketing and microservices frameworks
- Experience in conceptualization of mobile and IoT solutions, in building a test framework and in software development.
- Experience in building the end-to-end customer journey
- Expertise in project management, escalation, process management and business systems requirements definition
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Devops) or the SAFe framework would be appreciated. Experience in DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, GitHub etc would be a plus • Experience using cloud-based infrastructure is desirable
Who we are
At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our projects work at the biggest clients on core programs. We value knowledge-sharing and collaboration very highly, so each consultant continues to develop. And when we're done working and learning, there's still room for some fun on the occasional get-together.
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
- First, we have a discussion where we take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- If we feel the right click, we take you through an assessment by one of our senior architects which results in a report on where you are as an architect.
- Then we have a look on which package (as freelancer or employee) and project is suitable for you