Digital Marketing Intern
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
As you look to graduate and kickstart your career, we are pleased to provide you with an exciting and impactful internship that will allow you to grow professionally as well as make real impact. Welcome to Capgemini! You are at the right spot! Take the first step in a bold new direction.
You will be responsible for digital marketing activities and campaign follow up. You’ll also work on employer branding, digital recruitment, and lead generation campaigns within our Marketing & Communications team, as well as work with our CSR, Sales, HR, and Talent teams.
Key tasks & activities
- Follow up digital campaigns with international digital agencies, create creative briefs, report on campaign performance
- Support the new website launch
- Liaise with video agency and take ownership of different video projects such as testimonials
- Support with ad-hoc digital marketing queries from different stakeholders (Sales / HR / Recruitment / Practice)
- Support with monthly reporting in Google Analytics
- Perform social media audits and track monthly social media stats
- In charge of our content calendar, planning and follow up
- Write engaging copy for Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Create presentations in PowerPoint and present the results of our campaigns to different stakeholders
- Take charge of different platforms (Google My Business, Search Console, …)
Soft and hard skills
- Bachelor / Master / Postgraduate with specialization in Digital Marketing, Digital Media, or related (currently enrolled as a student)
- Ability to learn fast and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent skills in English both in writing and speaking
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Social media and data savvy
- Experience with tools such as Facebook / LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc. is a plus
What we offer
Your career matters to us! As your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, freedom and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University-innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Last but not the least, we will offer you flexible working hours, international exposure, continuous coaching and mentoring, an internship with a lot of variation, ownership, possibility to attend industry events and team buildings, and most importantly, an excellent job experience to kickstart your career.
Get the future you want, apply now!