Digital Experience Consultant
Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
Digital is not just about the technologies, it’s about new ways of solving challenges, creating unique experiences and enabling business growth.
We are looking for a digital seeker to deliver top digital experience across the whole customers’ journeys and serve our customers, in an omni-channel strategy, across digital, mobile and physical channels.
You like challenges, new technologies and to work in a collaborative team. The customers’ satisfaction and experience are key for you?
Then we are searching for your profile!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC’s, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
- You will define the content of the pages or web applications, dedicated to the private and small business customers. You will take the lead for the deployment of promotions campaigns and tactical actions, in collaboration with the Marketing and Communication teams.
- Personalization being the new norm, you’ll be expected to implement, together with your Agile team, personalized versions of the digital portfolio and campaigns.
- You will plan, coordinate and deploy marketing campaign landing pages aligned with the 360° communication, according to a Marketing Communication Calendar and acts with a pro-active and hands-on attitude.
- You are accountable for the follow-up and correct delivery of your actions and projects in “Agile” modus, and this in close collaboration with the Product owner, UX/UI designers, analysts, publishing and developers.
- You will take care of the management of products portfolio on the Customers website, in a simple, fluent and optimized customers’ experience, from the Google search engine (thanks to the SEO) to the e-shop or lead form to physical sales channels. In a mobile-first approach, you create pages and write copy in FR and/or NL to optimise conversions.
- You will seek for effortless user experience and optimize the online conversion rate optimization. On a regular base, you will analyse the SEO, the data analytics (Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, Content Square), plan AB tests and users’ tests on the webpages you are responsible for.
- You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
- Thanks to benchmarks and these analyses, you will have the opportunity to proactively propose new ideas and actions, in order to enhance and simplify the users’ experience, optimize the online conversion rate, always in line with the company digital transformation strategy.
- You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends.
- Knowledge of Axure /Figma as wireframe tools is a plus but not mandatory.
- Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- You have good knowledge of French, Dutch and English; able to participate and interact in a multi-languages meetings.
- You have an excellent mastery of web copywriting in FR and/or NL.
- You are used to analyse metrics reporting and perfectly know all the tips and tricks for the SEO.
- You are customers- and results oriented.
- You have an ability or facility to understand the technical aspects of the internet.
- Open, you can easily communicate and share information.
- You have good creativity assets, to think out of the box and propose pro-active actions.
- Able to take your responsibilities, you work in team
- Ownership, you work independently, are decision-maker and able to take your own responsibilities.
- Organised, you can work on multiple actions and projects at the same time.
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).