Digital Communications Product Expert
Your responsabilities will include :
- Provide technical and commercial expertise on Digital Communications solutions to the Enterprise leads/customers, Channel Partners and respective business development and account managers.
- Support business development and account managers to present Digital Communications solution to the customers and partners, define the right commercial model in collaboration with Product Management, and ensure fast provisioning process from contract to invoice.
- Analyse customers, partners needs to translate them into solutions in order to shorten the sales cycle.
- Build profitable business case in order to help in driving product strategy with respect to coverage growth, features development and facilitate discussions on regulatory aspect when selling to these market segments, if and when required.
- Act as the alliance between the Enterprise and Channel Partner market segment, Product Management and Marketing to ensure knowledge sharing and building robust Go-To-Market strategy as needed.
- Act as the interface and point on contact between the Customer, Partners and Operations for any quality related issues and ensure best customer, partner experience.
- Guide the Enterprise and Partner management organization and work to prioritize activities, including customer, partner acquisition prioritization, and create a complete white space of the opportunities in these market segments.
- You have a bachelor or master degree and minimum 5 years experiences in a pre sales - product specialist role.
- You have a strong knowlegde on enterprise and or channel market.
- Strong knowledge and expertie of new communication solutions.
- You have business acumen to build business cases to help customer acquisition.
- You are driven by customer centricity.
- You write and speak english fluently. Any additional language knowledge is an asset.
- Open for occasional travelling
- Our customer offers a fulltime employment with a professional and stimulating working environment in the Digital Communications sector.
- Various career opportunities within the Group on a National and International level.
- High-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise.
- They also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.