About the role
As a Digital architect you understand the corporate strategy and business needs. You translate it into a Digital IT strategy. You deliver hihj-vel architecture design of the domain. You support domain and solution architects translate IT strategy and reference architectures into best-of-breed, flexible, and scalable infrastructure architecture You suggest and provide solutions to business and management , and develop innovative solutions
Who you are
You are an IT professional with a minimum of 10 years experience in ITC, and minimum 5 years as an architect.
- You have experience in complex IT landscapes and large organizations
- Proven experience as IT Architect, in in eCommerce/Digital and microservices frameworks
- You have experience in conceptualization of mobile and IoT solutions and building the end-to-end customer journey
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage.
Who we are
At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our projects work at the biggest clients on core programs. We value knowledge-sharing and collaboration very highly, so each consultant continues to develop. And when we're done working and learning, there's still room for some fun on the occasional get-together.
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
- First, we have a discussion where we take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- If we feel the right click, we take you through an assessment by one of our senior architects which results in a report on where you are as an architect.
- Then we have a look on which package (as freelancer or employee) and project is suitable for you