DEVOPS ENGINEER - LINUX & AZURE - CONSULTANCY - BRUSSELS
If you are looking for new challenges, in a new company, with new colleagues and you are a DevOps Engineer, this proposition is made for you.
As an IT passion, you love or dream to use cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and, work with the latest technologies on the market.
To be Team- Spirit is very important for my client: with assistance & collaboration, you will overcome all the challenges as a group.
The homeworking plan after COVID, will help you balance between your work and private life, no more traffic, be home sooner to your family.
DevOps Engineer - The Job
You will be:
- Follow the implementation and automation of the infrastructure
- Develop new solutions and improve those already in place
- You will work on the Cloud and hybrid technologies
- You will task the Continuous Integration
- Troubleshoot and fix incidents or problems linked to the infrastructure
DevOps Engineer - Your Profile
- You have been a DevOps Engineer for at least a year
- You are a Dutch OR French native with a good understanding
- You are educated with a higher degree (Master or Bachelor) or relevant experience in IT
- You have good knowledge of the following technologies such as Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud (Azure - Amazon Web Service - Google Cloud), CI/CD
- The plus technologies are Infrastructure related (System - Network) or languages such as Powershell, Bash, Python, etc.
DevOps Engineer - The offer
- A permanent position in a growing company
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- A Company Car + Fuel Card
- Group Insurance, Hospital Insurance
- A Laptop, phone + subscription
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The chance to be part of the evolution of this company
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take on a new challenge, this job is made for you!