DevOps Engineer - AWS Cloud
As member of the Select group, iSTORM Agency also recruits IT talents for iSTORM Projects. iSTORM Projects is the IT Consulting business within the Select group.
Today, the Select group is:
- 450 employees
- 100 mio € turnover in 2020
- 250 consultants working at clients all over Belgium
By joining iSTORM Projects you will:
- Receive the opportunity to pass an official IT certification linked to your profile and specialization on a yearly basis.
- Be given an active role in the further development of the company and its Competence centers
- Work on various projects linked to your specialization at top clients in Belgium.
Here’s an overview of your first project as a DevOps engineer,
- You will be working on the business applications, the corporate software and the infrastructure of the technical suite.
- You will be working in collaboration with our engineers, data scientists and architects, and your mission will be to design, implement and maintain our deployment pipelines, databases, clusters, and running instances.
- Your main focus will be to support the growth of our infrastructure, which is based on an exciting and constantly evolving technology stack.
- You will also be expected to take initiative on the usage of any other technology that would be beneficial for our infrastructure.
- Facilitating the development process and operations
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings
- Designing efficient practices
- Delivering comprehensive best practices
- Managing and reviewing technical operations
- Focusing on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Decommissioning servers and IT environments
- Automation, Improvement of processes & procedures and assuring compliance to guidelines and standards
- Advising on new technologies
- Reporting on KPI's
- Writing and maintenance of technical documentation
- Mentoring other DevOps engineers
iSTORM Project offer a complete and competitive salary package including:
- An attractive gross salary with holiday pay and 13th month
- A company car and fuel card
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- Health insurance and pension plan
- 32 days holidays
- Access to the company’s Learning & Development platform
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Monthly net expenses
- A flex income plan (warrants, bike lease, extra holidays, …)