In this important role in the DevOps team you will participate in the:
- Design next generation application components.
- Enable cloud deployments of our applications (on premise and private cloud).
- Advise on the lift and shift of legacy components.
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise.
- Build a knowledge base around Cloud practices and participate in information sessions to inform other teams about your practice.
- Research and experiment to put new and upcoming technologies to the test.
- Contribute to the DevOps community and advise in next steps.
- Help with deployment activities, internally and customer-deployments.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT and a keen interest in GitOps.
- You can look back on some years of work experience.
- You have experience with one or multiple of the following domains:
- Rancher, PKS, OpenShift or similar stacks
- Public Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, ...
- Helm Charts
- Continuous deployment services
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You are creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- You work methodically and strive continuously for result and quality.
Our customer offers a
- A fulltime employment contract
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org